“Even miracles take a little time.”
– Fairy Godmother
Disney is the most magical place in the world. No matter what age you are when you see that Disney sign as you enter the park you automatically become the happiest person ever. It’s like you are living in a bubble, you can forget any worries you have going on and just enjoy living in the moment.
This experience was so much more special this time round as it was the first time my sister had ever been to Disney and as you can tell we had to make sure that we had the best time ever! Me and Amber quote every Disney film when we see each other, its been our special connection with each other (Honestly we are crazy) so to finally be able to go to our magical home, we couldn’t be any happier.
“If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.”
Have you ever been on the rides at Disney? Well this was my first time! When I previously went last year, me and James weren’t too interested in the rides as we wanted to make the most of the time we had there. Lets face it, I was too over whelmed with the princess castle last time. But me and Amber found ourselves going on almost all the rides this time! My favourite ones that me and Amber were obsessed with are
- Ratatouille ride – This is my ultimate favourite, you get to explore the kitchen and run around like you are actually part of the film. You also get to go inside the freezer.
- Buzz Lightyear astro blaster – All I can say is I WON!!! We made this way too competitive against each other. The queue for this ride is always very long, however its well worth the wait.
- Pirates of the Caribbean – So me and Amber were casually strolling through and just followed these other people, and before we knew it everything was dark and we could hear water. We didn’t actually expect to be in line for this ride, but I am so thankful that we just randomly followed these people as this was the biggest laugh we had. We were put on the front of the ride and lets just say we didn’t expect any of it! I swear people must have thought we were little kids from the screaming!
- Alice’s curious labyrinth maze – This was such a laugh, we were climbing through the small doors to hopefully not find a dead end. Loved this! We have always wanted to do a maze, and don’t get me wrong its not huge, but it was just something we had to do.
- Tea cups – Who doesn’t love a good tea cup ride? I felt like I was a little kid again at a fun fair. We were by far the fastest people on them.
“If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.”
– The Cheshire Cat
The most magical moment at Disney has to be the parade! Imagine being apart of that show everyday and bringing all that happiness to everyone. This has to be a huge highlight to any trip to Disney. The music blasting and everyone cheering as the floats go past with all the best Disney characters is just so exciting. My favourite has to be seeing all the princesses of course.
Halloween at Disney has to be a first for me! If you have seen the movie Halloweentown high, then you will understand my excitement for the Disney park being covered in pumpkins and ghosts. This is one of the most spectacular events at Disney and it’s really got me into the Halloween spirit.
We walked through towards Aladdin and it was like we had walked into a completely different place as it was all the Mexican day of the dead. This was Amber’s favourite part as she is honestly obsessed with anything related to the day of the dead. The way Disney had created this in the park is breathtaking and its defiantly a must see.
Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.”
I truly hope that everyone gets the opportunity at some point in their life to experience the life of Disney.
Girl With The Long Hair x